Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updated Movies I Want to See

Wow I cannot believe how many good movies there are out on DVD that I haven’t caught up on yet. The other day I made a list and I’m slowing but surely putting a dent in it. My list mainly includes the movies that were up for Oscars in February but there are a few others that I remember wanting to see really badly.
Rachel Getting Married starring Anne Hathaway is one that I mentioned on my blog earlier. I really want to see it I just don’t know when to. I usually rent movies with another person and I don’t know if that’s really the best movie to watch with someone. It seems like it’s going to be kind of dark and depressing and those movies I usually like to watch on my own. That might be one that I have to wait till I’m done with school and rent on week night.
Milk with Sean Penn is another one I want to see. I really like Sean Penn and when he plays diverse rolls such as this I like to show my appreciation for his acting talent and rent them.
Cadillac Records starring Beyonce and Adrien Brody. I really like Brody and his work. I also really like works that involve lots of big names, which Cadillac Records does. I like to see the way all the great actors work together.
Australia starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. I think that these two actors are fantastic. Although the movie didn’t get great reviews I’m interested to see how well they work together. They’re both also natives of Australia and I’ve always wanted to go there. Hopefully there are some scenes that give me a good idea of what the country is like scenic wise.
Other movies I want to see induce: Benjamin Button and The Wrestler
Recently scratched off my list: Funny Games (random), Slumdog Millionaire, Changeling

No comments:

Post a Comment