Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Articles I'm Working On

I’m working on some new articles for my website this month. Have you been to my website lately? It’s really coming along. Ok time for a quick tour! My website includes links to several different movies websites I frequent to find out the latest and greatest movie information. There is also a page that has links from amazon.com and some of the movies I have recommended on my blog. For all the different movies, there are some pretty cheap ones on there, give it a look. Under the articles tab there are currently seven articles I have written and three that I am working on right now I’ll describe those in a bit. There are also links to the three articles I’ve submitted to article databases. If you click on the link for donate there is an option to donate money. About me includes a brief description of myself and a privacy policy for my website. Finally there is a new part a merchandising section that has links to my cafepress.com store and three products that I have designed with my logo and website. There are three products I have designed a trucker hat, license plate holder, and sticker. These products are reasonably priced and decked out with a simple logo that goes with anything. I may not be the most creative person but I think the logo with the simplicity it can go with anything and doesn’t particularly pertain just to my website.

There are three new articles I’m working on writing. The first of the three is Paramount Pictures. An in depth description of the company and the films they have made. The second article is on the SAG Lifetime Achievement awards and the recipients of the award. Finally there will be an article on the famous director Stephen Spielberg and his fantastic works as a director and the stars he’s worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment