Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Browsing Best Buy

The other day to eat up some time after dinner and before catching Adventureland at the theater I decided to browse through Best Buy to see what was going on there. Just walking the aisles of the movies is one of the best things. I’m not too interested in any of the other things there, well the big screen tv’s of course, movies pretty much keep me entertained. We did however just get a Wii system at my house and have yet to get a new game other than the Wii sports it comes with. Anyway I was walking through the aisles and stumbled upon the Disney section. I have never been so excited to see Disney movies in my life. There were so many of them, right there, all together. I was overwhelmed. Too overwhelmed to even look at the price tag I knew it would only disappoint me that I wouldn’t be able to afford all of them and I couldn’t get just one when all of the were so appealing. What else did I see? Oh yeah from what I could tell they had the entire Matrix set for super cheap. Like under $20. For all the Matrix movies? Yeah… I mean I wish I had some disposable income that I could spend on all the movies I want. Looks like these are all just going to be added to my list of movie I ask for… for the next eight years of my life as gifts. Haha. Easter is coming up and one of the things I can hopefully count on is a surprise DVD! Cross your fingers!

Looking for something to do that doesn’t have to cost money, even though you might be tempted to spend some. Go walk around Best Buy and start/add to a list of movies you’ve just got to have but won’t buy for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment